Tuesday, January 17, 2012

THERE'S MORE TO ME THAN JUST BEING A PREGNANT LADY

I've noticed lately that when people find out you're pregnant that's all they care about. It's really hard to have conversations with others about things other than the baby, your pregnancy, etc. And honestly that bothers me! There's more to me than just the fact that I'm pregnant. I enjoy reading, and praying, and singing, and spending time with my husband, and movies, and looking and crap online, and cooking, and eating, and catching up on celebrity gossip, the list goes on and on. But really there's more to me than just the fact that I'm pregnant.
Once the baby's born I also don't only want to hang out with people in kid related ways. Please don't take this in a way that assumes I'm not excited about motherhood and pregnancy, because I am I promise I am. And my pregnancy has been so awesome! Easy, no morning sickness, no crazy cravings, honestly very easy.
But before I'm a mom I'm a wife and I'm a daughter and a friend. So please, can we talk about something other than babies and baby showers. For instance fill me in on your exciting life of sex, drugs, and rock and roll! And random one night stands, and drunk nights, because we all know I'm not doing that no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment