Wednesday, December 14, 2011

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Today was my technical 2nd day working. I woke up feeling pretty sluggish, so hit the snooze button for another 30minutes, the extra sleep reallllllllllly helped!
But today was just one of those days...my baby orange feels GIGANTIC!!!! my boobs are HUGE, and my skin is breaking out super bad! Whatever happened to having the pregnancy glow?!?!!??
I am thankful though for no morning sickness, actually no sickness at all. And while I did feel slightly tired today, I was able to get a good amount of things done on my list, and take a walk. I did not make it to Toys R Us though. We've got to get a gift, and I'm trying to think of the best time to make it to TRU. So far I've decided anytime after 3pm isn't good. That's when all the crazy moms who've left work early are there.
I'll be one of them one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment